Brand new apartment for sale in tasyaka fethiye with pool
Real Estate Details
Living Space:85 sqm
City Center:7 Km
Distance Airport:55 Km
Distance Beach:9 Km
Real Estate Status:
Real Estate Information
Brand new apartment for sale in tasyaka fethiye with pool; This brand new middle floor apartment with forest view has 2 bedroom. Facing right the pool and the forest it offers amazing mountain views. The apartments Fethiye are the nicest apartments in Fethiye Turkey. Its wonderful location by the sea and also very close to centre makes it one of the nicest properties Turkey.
Property in Turkey Price
Information on this property in Tasyaka
Property for sale in Turkey Fethiye; Tasyaka Kaya Suits Residence
Besides being a great holiday home, the property is also very suitable for permanent living thanks to its central location. fethiye is not only a holiday resort, but also a proper town itself with a busy local life all year.
Middle floor apartment with garden
1 storey (middle level)
Interior area 85 m2
Terrace and balcony yes
Layout of floor
Open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area leading onto the terrace overlooking the pool and the sea. One of the two bedrooms has French balcony. The communal bathroom is between the bedrooms and the lounge.
Terrace & Balcony
Yes Garden terrace
Balcony in the living room
The apartment faces the pool
Kaya apartment Residence of around 100 houses of all types (the front line of the complex) is simply the most beautiful residence complex in fethiye that have got all for an excellent living and holiday, and more. This seafront complex has got no pools, no children pool. Seafront fethiye is in the same time very close to centre and to all amenities. Restaurants, bars, market shops, beach promenade start at just 7km from the Seaside Residence. The last stop of the local transports; Dolmush Fethiye – Calis is just nearby the complex.
The apartment’s advantageous position in the complex facing the forest offers amazing mountain views from the garden terrace
Parking space beside the complex
Property status & category
Resale; property for sale by owner Turkey
Apartment’s tasyaka Turkey
Building completion date
No furnished property
The apartment is nicely and completely furnished with no any missing item. It is fully ready to live in as it has been rented through holiday rentals
Very high rental potential for new owners who are interested in rental incomes: The apartment is being rented very successfully through our affiliated company of rental management “EstatesTurkey.com” for a few years and very high rental income is provided every year.
50 GBP per month for pool and garden maintenance and 24 hours security in the complex
Dalaman Airport, 49 km; 40 minutes drive
Very frequent daily flights are available from most of UK airports to Dalaman Airport, almost all year.
Beachfront apartment in Calis Beach
Centre (restaurants, bars, cafes, shops and all amenities)
Calis centre & beach promenade starts at 100 meters from the complex and goes further. It 5-15 minutes walk to the centre.
Market shops 50 meters, Supermarket 150 meters; 2-5 minutes walk
5 km; 10 minutes by local transports
Olu deniz (Blue Lagoon)
15 km; 25 minutes by local transport
Minibuses (Dolmush) between Calis Beach and Fethiye pass every 5 minutes nearby the complex
Water shuttle boats to Fethiye are available every 30 minutes from the river port in Calis centre
– The best locations and properties are always sold out at the beginning. Resale is the only way to get a really good property,
– Price agreed on resale is always a good value for money and a real price of the market,
– All snagging and small jobs arisen in all brand new properties are already fixed,
– The high rental potential is available and proven by actual and real figures
Occasion on this sale property in Turkey, Calis Beach
Buying a property for sale in Calis Beach is both an excellent and the only option for those who look for a close to beach or beachfront property for sale in Turkey Fethiye area. Therefore, all of the limited number of beachfront properties for sale in Calis has already been bought as off plan or brand new, by mainly British buyers so far. Now that the “good ones” are coming back to the market through resale, it is time to take this opportunity.
The Seaside apartment SS8A is one of the few beachfront apartments in Calis Turkey, for sale by owner. Among all apartments Calis Beach Turkey, it is one of the few best opportunities to take with its beauty, position, sea views and excellent location both at the beachfront and very close to centre.
Resale Turkey occasion in Fethiye area
Fethiye, the fabulous and famous city and tourist resort area on the southwest coast of Turkey, is now the top property hotspot Turkey. Upon the significant interest of European buyers, holiday home concept developments have been built since 2004, and almost all “good ones” have been sold so far. Fethiye, becoming even more attractive for both holiday home buyers and investors, is now providing excellent buying opportunities through resale properties Turkey, Fethiye area, available both in the centre of Fethiye and in its two main property hotspot sub regions; Calis Beach and Olu deniz (Hisaronu and Ovacik). The Fethiye area is now the most profitable place in the market of resale apartments and resale villas in Turkey, for those who wonder where to buy property in Turkey.
Property hotspots in Fethiye Area
Fethiye town is an excellent place to have wonderful time. Many restaurants and Cafés along the new seafront promenade leading in the centre where you can have an interesting and nice dinner in the fish market or in the restaurants located in Paspatur for and authentic atmosphere. Indoor and outdoor Bars and Discos, good night life, shopping quarter, The Antic Theatre, Yacht Marinas and much more are available within the relaxing and easy life climate of Fethiye.
Calis, the nearest beach resort to Fethiye, became a town centre its own now as it has got all. Calis Beach is famous with picturesque sunset, sea breeze and the 3 km long beach promenade. Restaurants, bars, shops, cafes, Water Park, Sunday market and all amenities for both relaxation and fun are available along the promenade and in lively centre of Calis. The main town Fethiye is 4-5 km away. You can visit there easily by any local transport, ideally by water shuttle for a difference.
Olu deniz (Hisaronu & Ovacik)
With its real turquoise colour sea, Olu deniz has the most beautiful beach in Turkey and the 4th most beautiful beach in the world. It is in the same time one of the most popular paragliding centres in the world, where air games are organized every year. As Oludeniz beach area not surprisingly highly protected, it is not allowed to build houses closer than 3 kilometres to the beach. This means that, if you are considering a property for sale Olu deniz, you will actually consider a property for sale Hisaronu & Ovacik, which is the residential area of Oludeniz. That is how Ovacik with its lively centre Hisaronu have recently been very popular.
Ovacik, the residential area of many holiday villas and apartments, is geographically a very spacious area with amazing and relaxing mountain and sea views. The area has very fresh and healthy air as the humidity is low.
Hisaronu, the centre of Ovacik area, is one of the liveliest resorts in Turkey where you would get full of fun. The nicest restaurants and Cafés, the best outdoor and indoor bars and dancing bars are along the long main street. Amusement park, Water Park, Carting, shopping centres, street market, night life and all entertainments are available for an amazing holiday.
With over 300 sunny days a year, the area has an excellent climate. The winter is two months only; December and January, where the temperature is 15 degrees Celsius minimum. You have summer season for almost 8 months where the temperature varies between 25 and 40 degrees.
It rains hard for a short while in the winter and then the clouds leave and the sun says Hi again. The sky is never completely covered by clouds more than a few hours.
The long summer season is full of sun with blue sky. The hottest month is August where the temperature leads to 40 degrees for some days. The local people miss the rain during the long summer time.
Property and living in Turkey, Fethiye
The Living cost in Turkey is considerably less than it is in Europe. The living cost in Fethiye is even much less than the bigger cities in Turkey. An income of around 300-400 GBP per person per month will afford a very nice living in prosperity and happiness in Fethiye. Here are a few examples of costs for the nice and easy life in Fethiye:
– A very nice dinner in a good restaurant costs 10 to 20 GBP per person, including drinks
– A nice lunch of kebabs, pizzas, fast food or Turkish food cost 3 to 8 GBP per person
– Local transports cost 0.30 to 0.60 GBP per person, water shuttle 1.50 GBP
– A boat trip all day including BBQ lunch cost 8 GBP per person
– Brand new car hire costs 150-180 GBP per week (British driving license is valid in Turkey)
– Nice walks along the beaches and seaside promenades, watching picturesque sunset, easy way of living with no rush, nice smells of flowers and nature, mountain and se views, friendly people, more than 300 sunny days a year, etc. are free of charge.
Expenses related to buying this property (approximate figures)
1. All possible figures paid once upon purchase:
• 100,000 GBP; Price of Property
• 3,000 GBP; Estate agent commission of 3%
• 4,000 GBP; Purchase tax of 4% (paid upon the receipt of the Title Deed)
• 1,000 GBP; Solicitor fee (in case the buyer wish to involve a solicitor, only)
• 400 GBP; All paperwork (Notary, Power of Attorney, Stamp Duty, Passport Translations)
• 200 GBP; Registration for electric and water meter (paid after the receipt of the Title Deed)
• Valuation of property by government expertise 110 GBP
2. All possible figures about paid every year to run the property
• 720 GBP per year; Maintenance fee 60 GBP x 12 months (garden maintenance, pool maintenance, 24 hours security, communal lightning, communal cleaning and watering, all complex facilities)
• 250 GBP per year; House and content insurance
• 250 GBP per year Property tax i.e. council tax (beginning in the following year after the purchase date)
• Utility bills & expenses depending on the following cases:
A- Below figures are valid if the property is rented intensively all summer:
• 150 GBP per year; Rental management annual fee
• 250 GBP per year; Electricity bills, 40 GBP to 60 GBP per months during 6 months
• 500 GBP per year; Water bills, including garbage tax added to bills
• 90 GBP per year; Gas bottles for cooker
B- Below figures are valid in case the property is not rented; but used as holiday home by owners, relatives, friends, and etc. for around 10-15 weeks a year:
• 120 GBP per year; Electricity bills
• 20 GBP per year; Water bills, including garbage tax added to bills
• 20 GBP per year; Gas bottles for cooker
C- Below figures are valid if the owner lives in the property more or less permanently all year:
• 500 GBP per year; Electricity bills
• 500 GBP per year; Water bills, including garbage tax added to bills
• 90 GBP per year; Gas bottles for cooker
Expenses if you consider selling your property in the future
If you resale within 5 years after the purchase:
10 to 20% of the profit is paid as capital gain tax if your profit is less than
30% of the profit is paid as tax if your profit is more than 30,000GBP
The figures are calculated based on the amount declared on Title Deed.
If you resale after 5 years or more after the purchase:
No any capital gain tax paid