Off Plan Detached Villa with Private Pool and Garden in Ovacik
Real Estate Details
Land Size:500 sqm
Living Space:200 sqm
City Center:6 Km
Distance Airport:55 Km
Distance Beach:5 Km
Real Estate Status:
Real Estate Information
Off Plan Detached Villa with Private Pool and Garden in Ovacik; The Estates Turkey team are pleased to present this beautiful luxury villa in Ovacık Fethiye for sale, surrounded by nature and mountains in the stunning peaceful luxury villa of Ovacık which sits on the outskirts of the town in south-western Turkey. property for sale in oludeniz large 4 bedroom villa with its own private swimming pool located in a peaceful and tranquil part of Ovacik, Fethiye. This ultra modern spacious villa offers a great space for groups of friends or families. The fully air conditioned accommodation is arranged over 3 floors and offers FOUR large bedrooms. The ground floor consists of an open plan living/dining area with a modern, well equipped kitchen perfect for socialising and dining. Step outside on to the terrace and find a good sized private pool in a lovely well cared for garden.
Ovacik offers the perfect setting for relaxation with its mountain views and very fresh air, renowned locally as having low humidity even in the height of the summer. The resort itself has a good selection of shops, bars and restaurants, nearby a short walk away is the more lively resort of Hisaronu. A quick dolmus/minibus ride will take you to the picturesque resort of Oludeniz, famous for its award winning beach, stunning blue lagoon and paragliding. Another short dolums/minibus ride will take you to the main town, Fethiye which is traditionally a fishing town and has a beautiful harbour which provides a pleasant back drop for a relaxing stroll. The location of this villa will provide a perfect base to explore all of what this amazing area has to offer to ensure you have a holiday to remember.
Off Plan Occasions
Why Off Plan?
– The best locations and properties are always sold out at the beginning. Off plan is the only way to get a really good property,
– Price agreed on off plan is always a good value for money and a real price of the market,
– All snagging and small jobs arisen in all brand new properties are already fixed by Construction Company,
– The high rental potential is available and proven by actual and real figures
Occasion on this sale property in Turkey, Calis Beach
Buying a property for sale in Calis Beach is both an excellent and the only option for those who look for a close to beach or beachfront property for sale in Turkey Fethiye area. Therefore, all of the limited number of close-to-beach properties for sale in Calis has already been bought as off plan or brand new, by mainly British buyers so far. Now that the “good ones” are coming back to the market through resale, it is time to take this opportunity.
The duplex summer apartment is one of the few best apartments in Calis Turkey, for sale by owner. For those who look for a property for sale in Turkey, Fethiye area, this one will be the optimal choice with its central location also very close to the beach. For those who would like to go for one of the very good apartments Calis Beach Turkey, this is ideal with its beautiful architecture of both interior and exterior, and being in a very beautiful and very well maintained complex.
Resale Turkey occasion in Fethiye area
Fethiye, the fabulous and famous city and tourist resort area on the southwest coast of Turkey, is now the top property hotspot Turkey. Upon the significant interest of European buyers, holiday home concept developments have been built since 2004, and almost all “good ones” have been sold so far. Fethiye, becoming even more attractive for both holiday home buyers and investors, is now providing excellent buying opportunities through resale properties Turkey, Fethiye area, available both in the centre of Fethiye and in its two main property hotspot sub regions; Calis Beach and Olu deniz (Hisaronu and Ovacik). The Fethiye area is now the most profitable place in the market of resale apartments and resale villas in Turkey, for those who wonder where to buy property in Turkey.
Hotspots Property in Fethiye Area
Fethiye town is an excellent place to have wonderful time. Many restaurants and Cafés along the new seafront promenade leading in the centre where you can have an interesting and nice dinner in the fish market or in the restaurants located in Paspatur for and authentic atmosphere. Indoor and outdoor Bars and Discos, good night life, shopping quarter, The Antic Theatre, Yacht Marinas and much more are available within the relaxing and easy life climate of Fethiye.
Calis, the nearest beach resort to Fethiye, became a town centre its own now as it has got all. Calis Beach is famous with picturesque sunset, sea breeze and the 3 km long beach promenade. Restaurants, bars, shops, cafes, Water Park, Sunday market and all amenities for both relaxation and fun are available along the promenade and in lively centre of Calis. The main town Fethiye is 4-5 km away. You can visit there easily by any local transport, ideally by water shuttle for a difference.
Olu deniz (Hisaronu & Ovacik)
With its real turquoise colour sea, Oludeniz has the most beautiful beach in Turkey and the 4th most beautiful beach in the world. It is in the same time one of the most popular paragliding centres in the world, where air games are organized every year. As Oludeniz beach area not surprisingly highly protected, it is not allowed to build houses closer than 3 kilometers to the beach. This means that, if you are considering a property for sale Olu deniz, you will actually consider a property for sale Hisaronu & Ovacik, which is the residential area of Oludeniz. That is how Ovacik with its lively centre Hisaronu have recently been very popular.
Ovacik, the residential area of many holiday villas and apartments, is geographically a very spacious area with amazing and relaxing mountain and sea views. The area has very fresh and healthy air as the humidity is low.
Hisaronu, the centre of Ovacik area, is one of the liveliest resorts in Turkey where you would get full of fun. The nicest restaurants and Cafés, the best outdoor and indoor bars and dancing bars are along the long main street. Amusement park, Water Park, Carting, shopping centres, street market, night life and all entertainments are available for an amazing holiday.
With over 300 sunny days a year, the area has an excellent climate. The winter is two months only; December and January, where the temperature is 15 degrees Celsius minimum. You have summer season for almost 8 months where the temperature varies between 25 and 40 degrees.
It rains hard for a short while in the winter and then the clouds leave and the sun says Hi again. The sky is never completely covered by clouds more than a few hours.
The long summer season is full of sun with blue sky. The hottest month is August where the temperature leads to 40 degrees for some days. The local people miss the rain during the long summer time.
Property and living in Turkey, Fethiye
The Living cost in Turkey is considerably less than it is in Europe. The living cost in Fethiye is even much less than the bigger cities in Turkey. An income of around 300-400 GBP per person per month will afford a very nice living in prosperity and happiness in Fethiye. Here are a few examples of costs for the nice and easy life in Fethiye:
– A very nice dinner in a good restaurant costs 10 to 20 GBP per person, including drinks
– A nice lunch of kebabs, pizzas, fast food or Turkish food cost 3 to 8 GBP per person
– Local transports cost 0.30 to 0.60 GBP per person, water shuttle 5 GBP
– A boat trip all day including BBQ lunch cost 8 GBP per person
– Brand new car hire costs 150-180 GBP per week (British driving license is valid in Turkey)
– Nice walks along the beaches and seaside promenades, watching picturesque sunset, easy way of living with no rush, nice smells of flowers and nature, mountain and se views, friendly people, more than 300 sunny days a year, etc. are free of charge.
Expenses related to buying this property (approximate figures)
1. All possible figures paid once upon purchase:
• 100,000 GBP; Price of Property
• 3,000 GBP; Estate agent commission of 3%
• 4,000 GBP; Purchase tax of 4% (paid upon the receipt of the Title Deed)
• 1,000 GBP; Solicitor fee (in case the buyer wish to involve a solicitor, only)
• 400 GBP; All paperwork (Notary, Power of Attorney, Stamp Duty, Passport Translations)
• 200 GBP; Registration for electric and water meter (paid after the receipt of the Title Deed)
• Valuation of property by government expertise 110 GBP
2. All possible figures about paid every year to run the property
• 720 GBP per year; Maintenance fee 60 GBP x 12 months (garden maintenance, pool maintenance, 24 hours security, communal lightning, communal cleaning and watering, all complex facilities)
• 250 GBP per year; House and content insurance
• 250 GBP per year Property tax i.e. council tax (beginning in the following year after the purchase date)
• Utility bills & expenses depending on the following cases:
A- Below figures are valid if the property is rented intensively all summer:
• 150 GBP per year; Rental management annual fee
• 250 GBP per year; Electricity bills, 40 GBP to 60 GBP per months during 6 months
• 500 GBP per year; Water bills, including garbage tax added to bills
• 90 GBP per year; Gas bottles for cooker
B- Below figures are valid in case the property is not rented; but used as holiday home by owners, relatives, friends, and etc. for around 10-15 weeks a year:
• 120 GBP per year; Electricity bills
• 20 GBP per year; Water bills, including garbage tax added to bills
• 20 GBP per year; Gas bottles for cooker
C- Below figures are valid if the owner lives in the property more or less permanently all year:
• 500 GBP per year; Electricity bills
• 500 GBP per year; Water bills, including garbage tax added to bills
• 90 GBP per year; Gas bottles for cooker
Expenses if you consider selling your property in the future
If you resale within 5 years after the purchase:
10 to 20% of the profit is paid as capital gain tax if your profit is less than
30% of the profit is paid as tax if your profit is more than 30,000GBP
The figures are calculated based on the amount declared on Title Deed.
If you resale after 5 years or more after the purchase:
No any capital gain tax paid
Contact Estates Turkey today for more information or details, and our knowledge team will answer any of the questions you may have in the further and will guide you through every step of the property buying process and we will introduce you independent solicitor.
Why buy this Real Estate
- Close to All Amenities
- Close to Beach
- Close to beaches and amenities
- Close to Public Transport
- Ideal as a family home
- Ideal location
- Large private pool
- Located in a Very Popular Area
- Modern and stylish design
- Spacious Low Maintenance Garden and Private Pool
- Stunning Surroundings
- Stunning Views From All Angles
- Year Round Living Location
Facilities and Features
- Laminate flooring
- Large Sun Terrace
- Marble floor
- Marble Worktops
- Modern and contemporary design
- Off plan
- Pergolas and canopy lounges
- Private car park
- Private swimming pool and gardens
- Sea views
- Solar panel hot water heating system
- Under floor heating
- Well maintained garden